Benefits of being an ASERA member
Benefits of being an ASERA member include:
- Networking opportunities with other members
- A voice on national curriculum forums, like ACARA
- Links with other international organizations, such as ICASE, ESERA and NARST
- Conferences that give members a venue to try out new ideas in a supportive environment
- Reduced registration fee for the annual ASERA conference
- Personal subscription to Research in Science Education (RISE), one of the top four international science education research journals.